Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Lovely Students--TD7

Yesterday after the extra tutorial with TD 7, they threw me a "surprise" farewell cum birthday party. I was & I am so touch...

My 1st birthday cake of year 2007
Students wish I'm 18th every year, so sweet!!
The girls in TD7
always serious & quiet during class
Wish all the TD7 students have a wonderful year ahead
notice the white patch?

All the while, TD7 got the good comments from majority of the lecturers if not all; they prepared before class, pay attention in the class, polite, hardworking etc etc etc. I love them so much as I don't have to use much energy to conduct their class, they understand & remeber what I taught. But, sometimes I do feel boring as I don't have a chance to scold any of them!!




Our relationship is kind of funny; I only teach them this semester & only see them once every fortnightly, but yet they are so nice to me:) Although we don't spend time together but we are kind of 'close'...

The representatives sneaked out in the middle of my class, without me realising, great!! They brought back lots of KFC & a huge cake!!

Original recipe

Hot & Spicy
French fries

Mashed potato & Coleslaw

1.5L of Pepsi but no cups
& my special present

Ong was invited to the party as well
The class love him alot


Thanks TD7!!
I love you & will remember you all the time

** teaching is surely a rewarding job, I still believe that God created me to educate the next generation


3 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

This year we are not there with you... Time flies!!!

bambinakong said...

yeah! yeah! i do remember how TD 3 celebrate my birthday with some help from other lecturers...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Bcz you were not teaching us ma that sem...