Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Dear Students

Last Wednesday (my birthday), TD9 - TD12 bought me a cake & a bracelet (with receipt). I was kind of shock as lots of students came out from different corridor towards the chemistry lab, together with the happy birthday song. I don't have any of the picture as I'm not prepared for it at all.I told the boys in my lecture that carcoal & diamond are both carbon. So, in order to make their girlfriend/wife happy but not to 'hurt' their wallet too much just get her a piece of carcoal & tell her "my love to you will last forever, till this piece of charcoal become diamond" I always reminded the girls in the class to be smart, ask for a receipt if their boyfriends/husband buy them any jewelries. This is because gold/diamond is not worth anything without the proof of purchase.


I taught them lecture since semester 1, there is definitely a special bond between us. Especially TD10, I taught them lecture, tutorial & practical in semester 1. This semester I also incharge of TD11 & TD12 practical sessions. I spent so much time with this lecture group, I might not know all their names but the connection is there!!
TD9 - TD12, I'll surely miss you dearly
I bought them lots of junk food & they love it!!

Last Saturday was my last lecture with them, I gave my very best to them even I was very ill. They are very coorperative, they remain silent as I have very little voice left. They behave like an angel as they worry I'll faint. As a return, I treated them packet drinks:)
from left to right:
Cute "Mr Kembara", May Ling my 4 flat student, Poor Pattelyn who cried after the last lecture, Poor Lester that I always bullied.

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

We'll surely miss you miss kong T.T