Sunday, December 2, 2007

Shogun

Last Last Friday (23rd Nov 2007), our biology lecturer, Mr. Sean Tian bought me farewell dinner at Shogun (Japanese Buffet), 1-Utama.
Sean & his research student, Cheah went there early to book a table & shop around.

This was the 1st time I drove alone to a shopping mall after the snatch theft accident, abit scary though. Of course, I'm angry with Sean for not gentleman at all & put me in such a situation. At last, I felt so touch cause I don't have to wait/queue in front of the entrance as he already booked a table in advance:)

Our famous self-claimed "handsome" Sean
Thank you for paying the bill..


My student cum Sean's research assistant, Cheah
very polite & down to Earth
Oyster baked in cheese
everyone's favourite but not my cup of tea, sorry..

some sushi, snail, abolone shashimi, scallop
Yum! Yum!


Sean's said I should eat more shashimi since is a buffet style
sushi is a big "No!No!'" cause rice is heavy but cheap
hahaha...

Sean also strongly recomended their seafood tempura

Peking duck??

lamb, salmon & mussel
I really enjoy the food, the environment is great too.
The best thing was is FREE OF CHARGE!!

5 comments:

kiawin said...

wow... makes me feel hungry :)

~K£cќ~ said...

Havent tried shogun before T-T ... looks nice XD

bambinakong said...

Shogun not bad for the price, next stop will be Jogoya!!

nostalgia.jesskang said...

You are so "auntyyyyy" Free of charge then gooood....

^GaRaL^ said...

i think u'll become more meaty agn since u hav a lot of farewell..hehe..so i dun mind 2 help 2 reduce some of ur burden(u can cal me along if hav any yummy farewell..Ooops..=X)..haha..=]