Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Car!!

Can't believe what my fellow colleagues cum friends did to my poor Myvi on my birthday!!!I arrived preparation lab at 11am to attend chemistry meeting held by Audrey. In the middle of the meeting, MC ran into the preparation lab looked rather excited & worried. He told me someone blocked his car and he need to rush back to the office to grabbed some stuffs before his class. Without any doubt, I past him my car keys.
During that half an hour, MC, LeeSa & Sean showed their "talent" in drawing & painting. They also decorated her with lots of balloons. Many students & staffs gathered around my car to take pictures & give "comments". I wonder how Tan Sri & Tun Ling will react if they saw my car & the crowds. The worst part was they parked my car underneath the "spotlight" where everyone will surely pass by!!! I guess all the students & staffs in UTAR know that I'm leaving & would like to wish me Happy Birthday.

Never in my mind they i.e. MC, Sean & LeeSa will do this to my car!! Of course, Audrey hold the major role in organising the meeting. I believe Phaveena will join them if she don't have to attend training, right?

Anywhere, Thanks a lot for the surprise:)
**luckily the sun burst most of the balloons & the rain clear most of the paint after work, if not the police will surely "saman" me

4 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

The windows not scratched?

^GaRaL^ said...

utar lecturers r full of talent in art..haha =]

~K£cќ~ said...

LOL ... speechless XD

PK said...

hello miss kong..^_^..

nice to meet u in UTAR..although u oli taguht us once in sem1 chemistry for Jan intake...

but it was a funny lesson..^^
u toid us when you want to order milo tell the hawker" give me a super saturated milo..yg gao gao"...^_^

anyway, wishing you can reach a great achievement at singapore..^_^...

good luck and all da best...^_^