Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Well appreciated

Yesterday after my replacement test, I saw a box on my desk. I knew it is from Mr Yaw because he called me the night before to inform me about this. It is a cute little cake;) I shared the coffee cake with LeeSa, Looi & ZheZhe.

Then, SianLerk arrived from Klang with the famous Bak Kut Teh. It is delicious but a bit too costly... *sorry no picture, all gone into our stomach, yum! yum!


Yesterday was my last lecture with TD1-4, I bought them lots of junk food as my farewell gifts to them. I think they love it!!

I finished the class few minutes before 5pm but the students refused to leave my class. I’m kind of surprise because they are having 2 tests today & normally they will rushed out the class as soon as possible to beat the jam. Then, Xiao Yi & Fui Peng brought in 2 Secret Recipe bags, the whole class started to make lots of noise. They bought me 3 cakes (chocolate , which mean I have cut 6 cakes before my real birthday!!
Chocolate Mud Cake
Chocolate Indulgence
Chocolate Fudge
Don't know which cake to cut first

The cheeky students sang me the animal version of birthday song & gave me a 100% hand-made autograph by Xiao Yi with messages from everyone in TD1-4. My tears nearly fell when I glance through the messages, I didn’t expected all these from them.
A very HAPPY Ms Kong
Full of love....

We took lots of pictures & those rascals (especially uncle Lim & Peter @ Alvin Chai) busy showing their “naughty talent”….
Although it was a short one but I do enjoyed it. Thanks guys, I’ll surely remember you all.
TD1
TD2
TD3
TD4

4 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Animal version of bd song?

^GaRaL^ said...

Happy BiRthday...miss kong..

bambinakong said...

"Happy Birthday to you
You are born in the zoo
With the monkey & elephant
You are one of them too"

**not too sure about the lyrics though

~K£cќ~ said...

My version is

Happy Birthday to you,
You are born in the zoo,
you look like monkeys and kangaroos,
Happy Birthday to you XD

last line different