Thursday, November 29, 2007

An Evening with Dionne Warwick

I won! I won!
I got 2 tickets worth RM1, 000 each for the Live & Loud 07
My friend & I are cordially invited to a Dinner Show at Shangri-La Hotel, Grand Ballroom on 26th November 2007

Some of my favourite songs: I'll never love this way again, I say a little prayer, That's what friends are for, Heartbreaker, Close to you


As I mentioned in the previous post, I promised to bring along LeeSa
She hope to meet some handsome & rich bachelor
We are 1 hour early, thanks to the smooth traffic
so, we have plenty of time for photos

At the main entrance

2 pretty ladies?!
Without a tripod..

I love this picture:)
Nice decoration on our table
My seat on table 71
The menu
Starter: Lobster & Tuna
Main course: Cod Fillet & Chicken Roulade
Desert: Rum & Coffee Cappuccino with Almond cake
served with Black Truffle Ice-Cream
Delicious!!
Enjoying the songs after the yummy dinner
Guess who?
Answer: Ms Adibah Noor
Ms Dionne is still the best at the age of 67
The youngest & prettiest fans!!
Dionne Warwick & I
She is Whitney Houston's aunt
You know them??
Datuk Siti Nurhaliza & I
She looks familiar??
Fauziah Latiff & I
Art of Food

Our table after the show
The Grand Ballroom after the show end
The stage
LeeSa's dream toilet
Isn't she lovely??
** Really happy & glad that I won the tickets, I really enjoyed myself!!
Thanks darling:)

4 comments:

kiawin said...

now i know who is fauziah latiff ;)

~K£cќ~ said...

Wah what a nice dinner >.<

Anonymous said...

too bad,i left shagri-La on 28nov, if not i can meet miss kong in hotel and hope can hav a nice chat v her. exstudent..=>

Angel Wong said...

omg..!!!
datuk siti nurhaliza not so hawt but fauziah latiff is hawt..!!!
so envy you eh!!!