Sunday, December 13, 2009

Society for Physically Disabled

thanks GOD for giving me what i'm having
sorry GOD for complaining what i dont have
i promise that i will change
and with YOUR guidance i will be a better person

Last Sunday, there was a charity show for SPD on TV
I'm so amazed with the determindation from the disabled and the uncondition support from their family during all the
At the same time, I'm so ashame of myself for not contributing enough to the society


I'm thinking of grandma... her face appear in my mind, I can see her smile clearly. The next thing, I cry... I cry... I cry... I miss her so much:) I surely pay her a visit whenever I go back home; I hate seeing her suffer in the pain....

4 comments:

holyduckie said...

Hello Ms Kong :D

Do you understand Hokkien? Here's a song for you... I almost cried the first time I heard it because I was brought up by my grandma too...

阿嬤的話 -- 蕭煌奇

bambinakong said...

Who is holyduckie?

Anyway, thank you very much. Although I'm a Hokkien, I can opnly understand tiny bit...

holyduckie said...

Haha I'm Jun Han :)

That video has english translations also. Very touching.

bambinakong said...

Thanks Jun Han!! I will watch again & read the english translation