Saturday, December 19, 2009

Praying hard...Get Well Soon

Last Friday I spent the morning cleaning up my apartment while HE rested in the living room. HE has been busy working on 2010 orientation and preparing materials for next year module since 2nd week of December. HE didn't really have enough rest as before this we were busy with convocation. Thus, I thought I shall not bother HIM, at least let HIM will get some rest till after lunch.

At about 3+pm, I tried to wake HIM up several times, but there isn't any respond!! I panicked and called my colleague for help. I was so worried and rushed HIM to consult my colleague. I am so worry, the report will only be out on Monday.

This few days, I am so lost without HIM with me, I don't know what to do, I lost my direction. I really hope that HE will be alright, I miss HIM...


My dear ACER, get well soon, hope to see you on Monday.
*yup, I'm a workaholic!!

p.s. I have no backup, i.e. if can't safe my hard disk, I need to re-do all the stuffs I did for the past week:(

5 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

sweat hard!

~K£cќ~ said...

how come all the acers computer are failing at the same time =.= mine just failed last few weeks ...

bambinakong said...

i want my documents!!!!!

Dorae-ong said...

My Acer died few months ago, buy HP!

Dorae-ong said...

So your Acer dead?