Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birthday in Batam

Darling gave me surprise with a super last minute short trip to Batam, Indonesia. We took the 250pm ferry on Saturday from Harbour Front Center. After 1h we reach Batam Center. Without any background research or planning, we decided to saty in Goodway Hotel, (about 7min walk to the mall) recomended by the counter staff. Luckly, the room is alright for S$70. We decided to walk around Batam (mainly shopping) rather than spend time in the beach as it is rainy season.

For those of you who decided to shop in Batam, I will recomend i-Hotel which located just next to the megamall, Nagoya Hill. We had some good deals at Matahari (like our Jusco), especially my less than S$1.50 t-shirt & darling less than S$2.90 t-shirt:)

Darling & I decided that if we were to have another last mninute tripto Batam in future, we will venture the beach.

*No photos this time as I sent my camera for repair last week*

No comments: