Monday, November 3, 2008

What a Surprise

Since I started working in Singapore, I have less time browsing through the friendster where I got all the updated news about my 'long-lost-friends' aka my secondary school mates. Maybe because my laptop is very low grade, thus, it took me a long time to open the pages, especially those with pictures. Due to my impatient, I haven't been loging into friendster for almost a year.

Today, I decided to be lazy & not doing anything or to be more specific, not using my brain. *Actually, I did some thinking during the emergency department meeting after lunch. Up to now, I wrote a few emails, chatted with a few friends (msn), some 'research' for my year end trip etc etc etc. **raining, can't go home.

I was shock & at the same time very happy to see many of my school mates got married & have kids!! Time flies... my memories still fresh with all of us in school uniform, lots of laughters & sometimes tears. How I wish one day all of us can have a gathering & update each others. This might be a bit difficult as all of us are in different countries & busy with so many things.

Once, somebody told me that if I think hard/concentrate on something during day time, it has very high chances for me to dream about it at night. Hope to meet you all you in dream tonight:)

1 comment:

Dorae-ong said...

Well, I am not married and don't have kids yet. Ha, ha ...