Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Terrible

I felt terrible last night.
I'm feeling terrible now.
I will feel terrible later.
I feel terrible whole day!!

Something wrong with my throat. I didn't sleep well last night as I didn't get sufficient oxygen supplied. I wonder it is because my throat swollen & block the air-way or just purely psychology?! Darling has been really nice, he checked on me constantly throughout the night even though he himself is un-well. He will be flying to Manila at about 9am. Knowing that he will not be around to shower me with care & love till Thursday, I am feeling down...

Eating & talking are now a tough job for me due to the ulcer on my tongue & sore throat. I'll lose my voice pretty soon if I don't rest my throat. Luckily I don't have to see students today to explain anything, if not...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Take care. Boil some chinese herbs to drink or take honey. :)

wenwen said...

take care, miss kong..
i also lose my voice..
but this is because of my part time job..
non-stop talking non the phone 8 hours everyday..

anyway, take care and miss you a lot..

bambinakong said...

Thanks a lot. I have plenty of rest over the weekends. No more fever, but throat still sore. I have difficulty going to bed at night as my dry throat 'force' me to cough all the time.

cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheryl said...

hey ms kong!
get well soon kk? :D