Monday, November 10, 2008

Unwell

I was not feeling well after the KL trip, during Deepavali. I blamed it on the lousy weather & the super delicious tomyum steamboat:)

I'm a strong girl who refuses to see a doctor (I hate medicine) unless is super serious case. Luckily, I always recover fast (the next day) after panadol & sufficient sleep. I am also very picky where I will only go to my family doctor & only his medication will kill all the viruses in my body (I think is somehting to do with psycology).

Mum, hubby & colleagues adviced me to consult a doctor & my replied is always "I have medicine at home, I'll be fine. If I'm stil not well by tomorrow, I'll see doctor"

My fever comes & goes for weeks, hubby forced me to see doctor last Friday. Dr. Tan only gave me some panadol & pills for sore throat (even though I don't have sore throat at that moment). I doubt his ability as it took him less than 5min to complete the whole process which include temperature taking, throat checking & questioning session. Hubby & I were so surprise that he didn't give me any antibiotics.

I have been really good & ate the medicine over the weekends. While I'm writing this, my fever gone (hopefully forever) but my sore throat get worse, not forgetting the huge ulcer on my tongue:( I wonder whether Dr. Tan prescripted the correct medicine?!

Pity darling....he also falls sick. Hope he will recover soon as he will be flying to Manila tomorrow..

No comments: