Friday, November 7, 2008

Enough Rest?

I have been doing nothing this week...
I must admit that initially I enjoy being lazy and not to use my brain at all. However, after a few days, I started to feel bore and life seem meaningless.
People who know me well will surely agree that I'm hyperactive and can never sit still at a spot without doing anything. My mum always advice me to slow down and take things easy as she worry that one day I might die of heart attack.
Q: I work ahead of schedule and meet deadlines all the times. Is this good or bad?!

I think is time for another session of full body massage as this is the only time where I can fully relax my mind and soul :)

After a week of rest, is time to start work again!!

3 comments:

Alvin Soh said...

Hi, Ms Kong, still remember me? The math freak in your eyes when he was in foundation...

bambinakong said...

Yes. Of course I remember.
How's life? Everything alright?

Alvin Soh said...

Everything is alright here.

Please take good care of yourself in your hectic life.