Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Sunday

Last Sunday was my cousin brother's wedding dinner. They actually got married before chinese new year in China. This wedding dinner was just a simple family get together & a formal announcement to all our relatives & friends.

Early morning, I drove mum to Shah Alam, her eldest brother's house for the tea ceromony. Everything was so unplanned and disorganised, all because this was the first time my mum's side has such a happy occasion. On the other hand, my uncle & aunt wanted it to be simple/modern style.

In the evening, all of us got ready for the dinner in Klang. There were plenty of time left, so we just played with our camera phone.
My ever caring parents
My younger brother, Bernard. He is currently a lecturer!!
We were the first to arrive at the restaurant besides the bride & groom.
So boring, waited for so longThe groomThe brideAnother cousin, the groom's 2nd brother & his girlfriendThe groom's 3rd brotherThe groom's 4th brother
*handsome hor?!Twin cousin brothers (my mum's sister)
Their sister
Finally, my little angel -- Li Jun

2 comments:

-byrn- said...

wa ur brother very leng chai lor~~~

bambinakong said...

haha...
gila!!