Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last day of Lesson

I attended my last period in year 2008 with my mentor group...
I ended the lesson by giving my handphone number so that they can contact during 'emergency'. After nearly 1 year of 'probation', I believe that & I trust that my mentees are mature enough to handle my number appropriate. Hope my judgement is correct.

Today I'm feeling relief as I have completed all my work on time. On the other hand, I'm also a bit emotional because the year 6 students, our pioneer badge of graduates said goodbye to all of us during the farewell assembly. Although I didn't teach them and have very little contact with them, I had mixed feeling during the assembly. How will I react when my current badge of year 3 graduate in another 3 years??

Of course, not forgetting, I'm worry that my students have insufficient time to prepare for the examination which will start this Friday. I pity my Indian students who can't really enjoy Deepavali as they have papers before and after the celebration.

Anywhere, all these are part of student's life. I went through this before, I can't still remember the ups and downs...

No comments: