Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yummy Food...

I will be going back home to Kuala Lumpur this weekends, it was a very last minute decision. Although is school holiday, I'm busy preparing the teaching materials for next semester + preparing the year 4 &5 students to meet up with professors to discuss about their final year research project.

The main reason of this trip is to witness the opening of my parents' tea shop. Hopefully by then Yoke Ting's (my university best mate) baby has decided to face the world.

Suddenly think of the delicious yet affordable meals my parents-in-law treated us during the Vesak long weekends.

A very very old restorant
Hubby said it used to be very grand & famous
Delicious pork ribs
*sorry, muslim readers
Steam fish
A bit dissapointed, the sauce not up to my standard
some fishy taste too!!
Taufu -- not bad
Must try -- Crispy duck

No comments: