Thursday, June 12, 2008

My FAMILY Business

Last weekends, I went back K.L. Not because of Agung's birthday but to help up & witness the opening of my parents' tea shop on Saturday, 7th June 2008.

For your information, my parents are selling chinese tea, not the coffee shop that some of you might thought of. My mum is a great cook, but she will not have her own restaurant cause she only enjoy cooking for her family & friends.

It is a small business; only half a shoplot without any fancy renovation. I was incharged of the sales/cashier that day, while Bernard is busy serving tea. The shop was packed with relatives & friends till we have no time to take any pictures. Too bad, Brendon can't make it home...



3 comments:

kiawin said...

where ah?

bambinakong said...

Sri Gombak,near my house. When I return, you guys all can come to visit + my parents will serve free tea!!

edwin said...

cikgu. apa khabar lu di kiasuland? miss bolehland anot? hahaha nice blog u have here.
bambinakong? married d still bambina meh.. gona have ur own bambini soon enuf. heheh..
EdwinLester~ xD