Monday, June 2, 2008

Sharing is Caring

Over the past few weeks, I have received tonnes of lovely stuffs from my beloved colleagues & students. Don't be jealous, you will get one soon. Also, need not worry that I might put on weight as I did share around...

Fried something (like nugget) from the very popular Old Chang Kee Strawberry stick fly all the way from JapanDoughnut coated with mint & chocolate
*sorry, I hate mint!!
All the above are from the very caring auntie (our staffroom cleaner). She is like my grandma, remind me to take care of myself & always feed me with healthy food. She is Ipoh Mali...

Chocolate
Lolly pop
These 2 are from my level head, Canice.
Chocolate full of Love is from Ms Sie (maths teacher)
*self claimed to be my Singapore's mum
Japanese ice-cream from Hock Chun.
Milk with red bean, yumyum!!

29th May 2008, 3.33pm
It was Giselle (Hilda's daughter) 1st birthday:)
Not forgetting, pau with various filling from Barnabas (my meetee)

Thank You very very much to every one
May my world full of LOVE & JOY all the time
of course, same to all of you:)

No comments: