Thursday, June 5, 2008

More foooooooood

Last weekends, we when Out of the Pan @ City Hall for lunch. Initially we wanted to have Soup Spoon, my favourite tomato soup. We wanted to try something new... Starter 1: Green with olive oil & balsamic vinegar
*not enough dressing
Starter 2: Potata Salad with mustard
*the potatoes are so soft & the taste of mustad not too strong - great!
Main Course 1: Seafood Jungle Crepes
*lots of crunchy & huge prawns + fresh & juicy scallops + crab sticks -- yummy!Main Course 2: Herbs Lamb Crepes
*tender lambs, soft black fungus & nice thick herb gravy
The set meal (i.e. stater + main course + drink) cost S$20+, not bad indeed. Hubby & I regretted orderring 2 main courses cause out tummy left no space for the mouth watering deserts. I guess we will be back for the deserts....
~~~ END OF PART 1a~~~
After that hubby brought me to the nearby Ben & Jerry's. Believe it or not, this is my fisrt time trying. Since both of ur were extremely full, we share a regular cup. So loving hor?! I chose the sinful rich chocolate flavour while hubby picked the pineapple+passion fruit sorbet.
Guess what?! I found a fish in my chocolate ice-creamMore fishes....
~~~ END OF PART 1b ~~~

2 weeks ago, 2 of my year/form 6 best friends, Kenneth & Josephine came to visit me. I accompanied them to shop around Orchard on Sunday (25th May 2008) as I was busy with the Singapore International Mathematics Challenge. Everywhere was packed with human as the Great Singapore Sales just started on that Friday. They didn't manage to get lots of stuffs; while for me, window shopping is always tiring...do you agree?!
During tea time, their 'kampung mate', Adele & partner (Eugine) came to pick us up for a drink. I forgotten the name of that cool place, but I was glad that I can finally have a break from the crowd.
This is my drink -- Safe Sex on the Beach (non-alcoholic drink). I was attracted by the name, but I still reckoned Sex on the Beach taste better (not so sweet)
~~~ END OF PART 2a~~~
We continued shopping after the short break. As for dinner, we went Geylang to have the very famous frog porridge, beef noodles, Singapore style fried mihun & fried oyster with egg. Sorry to say that, it wasn't that good, is just normal to me :(

~~~ END OF PART 2b~~~

3 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

This My Chemical Romance has the tendency to become a food blog liao... hahha

kiawin said...

wah... when want to bring me around sing-ga-por?

Little Rascal said...

wah lau eh