Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yummy! Yummy!

Is already 1 week after I back from K.L. I miss my family... I'm so happy to meet my parents & brothers.Now,
  1. father is in China for a short break
  2. mum is busy with his house chores at home
  3. elder brother is back in Macau
  4. younger brother is working in K.L. & lots of computer games
  5. I'm praying hard in Singapore for my students to do well in the coming exam.
My dad decided to retire early & do something both he & my mum wanted long time ago.*sorry..can't disclose the detail, p&c In order for this to happen, brothers & I need to give them 100% support. *of course, we will!
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Last Friday, dad & Bernard picked me up at Corus Hotel in the evening, bad traffic...
Then, whole family went to Selayang to have dinner with grandma, uncles, aunts & counsins.

1st stop, choosing fresh seafood. My dad & 3rd uncle (2 bald men behind the picture...hehe!) busy with the vast selection, while, I busy snapping pictures with 2 of my cousins sisters. I'm very close to Rachel(left) & Rebecca(right) because we stay near to each other & meet up quite often.
There is a very special bond between Rachel & I (just like with Li Jun) as my mum baby-sit her from 3 years old till about 10 years old. I still remeber how we played together, went piona class togther, watched Walt Disney cartoon together etc etc. She also past me the chicken pox virus when I was in secondary 3.
Okay, no more nonsense. Let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy!
The delicious steam fish, very smooth flesh.
He looks fierce! My favourite brinjals.
But, doesn't taste perfect this round. Taufu.
Not a big fan, okaylar.. More green to kill our guilt.
Clean up our sytem after all the sinful dishes.
Fatty pork with yam. I like the yam.
*sorry my muslim friends
Chris, would you like some?1st time trying the chinese style cooking of eels.
Different form the unagi I always have in Japanese restaurant.
Fried fatty pork.
Actually very delicious, crispy & no fatty taste.
*sorry again my muslim friends
Chris, how about this?
Finally, the main 'actors & actresses'
CRAB!!
As predicted, I got swollen lips & itchy throat straight after eating the crab.
I'm alright after a few cups of warm chinses tea.
My brother's birthday cake.
Greedy dad asked for 1 whole peach to decorate the cake.
Obviously, too heavy for the tiramisu. The 'belated' birthday boy, Bernard
& my elder brother, Brendon on the left.Isn't he cute?
He looks like a 3D-animator who lack of sleep, right?
Present from Brendon.
Teddy dog for me; t-shirt & cap for hubby.
Thanks bro!

3 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

The fish really looked ferocious @@

Little Rascal said...

GOsh all the food~~~~~~

-byrn- said...

even i didnt know wut mom and dad wants to do... =.= married again??

wow ur brother look so handsome!!!