Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Wonderful Brothers & Lovely Parents

Welcome home brother!!

Elder brother, Brendon came home on Tuesday from Macau for 10 days. Time flies, he has been working in Venetian Hotel for almost a year now. I can still remember vividly we hugged each other so tight & long when we bid farewell in the airport. I, in fact, brother too can't control the tears.

Into my memory lanes...

When I went UK for working holiday, I tried very hard to hold my tears in the airport. I nearly burst when Brendon called me followed by Bernard's sms. Knowing that I'm a very emotional person, who will easily sherd tears, I just said 'bye' before I entered the departure hall. I let it all out in hubby's arms after we past the gate. Did I miss home during the 18months away in the cold & foreign country? Nope, not really, because hubby was there to supportme all the time.


Dad sms me while he & mum waited eagerly in KLIA. How's the ambient when parents & son meet? Wish I was there too. I guess they must have endless conversation although we communicate quite often via phone, email & video msn. I also believe that mum will cook him lots & lots of mouth watering dishes. Hopefully he has sufficient time for all the family members & friends.

Malaysia, Here I come....

I will be going home today after class, taking 1.30pm bas. Darling will not be joining me as planned cause...(long story, lazy to elaborate here) Can't wait to meet my family, especially Brendon, wonder whether he got anything for me...hehehe!! Opps..I didn't get any birthday present for Bernard, I think he prefer S$...hahaha!!

We will be having family dinner tonight, I requested crab. It will be definetely a good one, enjoying delicious food with my wonderful family:)
*this post completed on Friday (18th April 2008)

3 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

You are allergic to crabs @@

bambinakong said...

hahaha!! i got a swollen lips & itchy mouth after eaten the delicious crab. i then drank lots of warm tea, i'm fine after that.

i realise that i only allergic to cheap crab. hehehe!!

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Expensive crabs have very very high cholesterol @@