Saturday, April 26, 2008

Amici Authentic Italian Restaurant

On Thursday, the whole department went Holland Village to have lunch + birthday celebration for 2 of my colleagues (Boon Hwee & Kim Hun). Although the restaurant is small, but the owner fully utilised the space & created a very nice ambient.

There are plenty of delicious food in the menu, it took us 30min to decide. The set lunch come with either soup or salad + coffee or tea, worth for the money!

Italian bread - served warm with olive oil & balsamic vinegar
Crunchy on the outside, soft & chewy inside.
I chose salad as starter
Fresh green with delicious dressing.
Parmesan chicken served with lemon oil
Smell good & taste good...
Spaghetti Vongole - Pasta with clams, garlic & herbs in white wine sauce
One of the chef recomended, signature dish.
Spagetti Italian Beef Meatballs
The sauce is just nice, not too sweet or sour,
but the meatballs a bit dry.
Linguine Squid Ink - Pasta with squid & cod fish in black ink sauce
Sorry, I'm not too keen with the color...
Refreshing Coffee
* I spent about $13 (including tax) for my salad, spagetti with meatballs & coffee.
Free Tiramisu for the birthday baby, I had a bite!
Too bad, we don't have time to try the desert. If not, I'll surely go for the creme-brulee.
Verdict: The tiramisu & coffee are really good. They brought back my memories when I was in Capri Island, Italy. These 2 can compare to the one I had there.

No comments: