Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SURPRISE my fellow ex-colleagues

Happy Birthday Audrey & Sean
Lee Sa has been planning for a surprise party for Audrey -- the little rascal always have some naughty thought, remember my Myvi? . Coincidentally, I'm back from Sinagpore during school holiday, so I promise to be the surprise guest for the lunch celebration.
In order not to spoil the plan, I pretended to be in Singapore & sent Audrey a sms wishes using my Singapore line (damm expensive!!) on Sunday. Sadly, she didn't reply...has she forgotten about me?!

Audrey (9the march) & Sean (11th March) were so surprise & happy *I hope so when I walked into New Paris Restaurant on Tuesday. Phaveena & Lee Sa ordered so many delicious dishes -- sorry Chris!! After lunch, I went to PE, not much changes I will say. I also met lots of my ex-colleagues, they are busy/messy like usual...hehehe
Nice catching up with my fellow ex-colleagues!!

No comments: