Friday, March 14, 2008

Having Fun Spending Money

I have a 'date' with Lee Sa yesterday afternoon, she promised to accompany me to get some new clothings. We went to one of her favourite shopping heaven -- Jalan Telawi, Bangsar.
1st Stop : Lunch at Alexis for lunch Penne Carbonara -- Not bad
just too creamy for me
One of the best Tiramisu in Kuala Lumpur, need more Kahlua & coffee though
I reckon the one I ate in Capri Island, Italy is still the best I have ever tried
Cappuccino to boost my energy level
2nd stop: The Kuku Bar Thank you Lee Sa for the surprise treat
Thank you David for the free vouchers.
Don't expect too much for RM10 pedicure medicure
3rd & nth stops: Lots of shopping
Finally, I got myself a dinner bag for only RM39.90
I also got 2 dresses from gossips

In the evening, I went Bukit Bintang as "The Four Golden Flowers" have their very 1st karaoke dinner together in Low Yat Redbox. Ah Dai, Ah Yee & Ah Sam work somewhere near town, I have phobia drive to shopping mall alone after the snatch theft incident (parking lots look scary!), thus, I decided to pay RM16 for a cab. Ah Yee & Ah Sam were so worry about me, I sms the taxi registration number to them as told. In fact, mum also worry about me going to town alone.
My best mates -- Ah Sam, Ah Yee & Ah Dai
They take good care of their youngest 'sister', ME!!

No comments: