Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My darling Jun

My dearest cousin sister -- Li Jun

There is a special bond between us,we are very close. In fact, she is very close to my family as mum babysat her since she was a baby till at about kindergarten age. She visits us very often & will surely come over our house during school holiday. She likes to be with us, I guess because we treat her as a princess, shower her with lots of love...
I miss her very much especially during my holidaymaking in UK & now working in Singapore.
I pamper her a lot, buy her stuffs whenever I meet her.

Do we look alike?

My ex-students thought she is my daughter...hehehe!!

Believe it or not? She used to be extremely fat & naughty. She now has very nice eyelashes & eyebrow, she also has model like figure. But, her feet are huge (size 2) & she is not good academically (I'm really worry about it).




Isn't she lovely?
We took these pictures last Saturday. I'm training her to be the next top model...
She is very cooperative!!
Hahaha!!