Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good to be home

I woke up rather early on Saturday morning as I need to complete the house chores before my home coming trip. I wasn't tired but was so excited as I will be meeting my family & friends. I cleared all the laundry, cleaned the room & washed the toilet. After all the routine tasks, I took a refreshing shower & packed my luggage. Since I still have plenty of time, I walked to the famous Rochor Beancurd House for breakfast -- tou hua & tou jiang. Yummy, healthy & filling!!
Believe it or not?
I visited the store very often till the owner thank me for being so supportive.
Will I get a VIP card?


It wasn't a pleasant journey as we waited for more than 2 hours and 30 minutes to clear Singapore custom. I'm not complaining as I know Singapore authorities are doing their very best and have tighten the security since the escape of Mas Selamat.

The most annoying part was when I arrived at the Corus Hotel bas station. None of the taxi drivers willing to send me home with the reason my house is very far (bull shit!!) & one even claimed that due to the election he won't use the meter (big lier!!). Honestly, I'm really disappointed with Malaysia.

Luckily, there are lots of mouth watering dishes awaiting at home prepared by mum, she is a good cook. Home sweet home:) Although I have gained 3kg since I relocated to Singapore, I will eat all the delicious home cooked meals by mum with the secret ingredient -- love!!
**Will start on diet after the school holiday...hehehe

My younger brother, Bernard places the 'ang pau' money I gave on his work station, I guess he is just too lazy to go to the money changer.
There are 2 new decorative stuffs in his room -- Anything & Whatever. I bought 3 each, however, mum only allowed 1 each as she will have more things to clean now. hehehe...

Sunday
afternoon, I went to visit my ex-UTAR student who is in comma after the snatch theft incident (about 2 years). I solute his parents & brothers for being so strong & supportive throughout the whole incident. Although I only taught him a few lessons (replacement classes) & have no strong connection between us, I really feel the pain when I heard about the accident...

** During the semester break (after 1st semester exam), he got himself a part time job as a sales promoter with the thought of lighten his parents burden. One night, when he was on his way back from work to the nearby LRT station, someone grabbed his phone. He called his dad with the public phone, he told the whole incident & asked the dad to pick him up from Wangsa Maju LRT station. The dad waited in the station but he never show up. My student was later found unconscious on the road. No one knows what happened, no one knows why he collapse..According to the police, since there is no witness or anything, there isn't any case!!

I wonder those idiots who did this will ever get the proper/sufficient punishments??
Since when Malaysia become such an insecure place to live??

I consider myself to be the "luckiest among the unlucky" -- although with all the physical & mental injuries, I'm still alive!! My student is young, handsome, smart & obedient, how will his future be?? There are still lots of work to be done, there will be a very long journey for him & his parents after he awake.
I'm so happy to see that he has improved a lot. Let's pray that he will be fully recovered soon.

7 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

*drools* It looks soooooo yummy...


Yea, security in Msia sucks.... My ex-neighbors, who are now staying in Spore, always complain about our security... =.= She was once snatched before she returned to hotel in Penang, but, nobody believed her, and at the end she still had to pay for the card/key (RM300) to the hotel management. =.=

May God bless your ex-student...

ahxian said...

i'll pray for him...

~K£cќ~ said...

>.< How is his recovering progress? The last time I heard about him was in foundation ... that time he could move his eye lids ... my friend who is his ex classmate went to visit him at that time ..

discordant dude said...

you've gotta stop showing pics of food in your blog... it's torturing... hehe... :)

bambinakong said...

He is doing very well.
My parents visit him very often, this was my 1st time.
His parents want to meet the 'Ms Kong' who brought them the 'miracle' hehehe...
I told my parents about him, then they introduced him the medicinal chinese tea which cure my mum's goiter.
He is recovering very fast after taking the tea.
Although he is still lying on bed, his body will move around from time to time. He will also make noise!
Let's hope he opens his eye very soon

~K£cќ~ said...

OOo ic ... miracle tea @.@ ...

Tomster said...

the tea..
must be full of love..