Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Month of Joy

Happy Belated Mothers' Day:)

Although my family has never celebrated Mothers' Day, I called mummy on Sunday. However, she was too busy, busy shouting at my brothers who decided to buy more yogurt instead of chating with me...
Yup! She was doing groceries shopping with my brothers during Mothers' Day.

Anyway, I love my mum, even though I'm not good in expressing it in words. I was brought up in a conservative environment, where parents is never our friends who we can share our secret with. She used to be very strict & fierce, a mother with no nonsense. Over the years, especially after I came back from UK, we grew closer & we have so much to talk about (used to be one way communication, i.e. I fed her with lots of information - I'm born to be talkative)

Talking of being a mum, is really not easy to be a good mum, especially a mother of 40 kids!! I'm not kidding, I'm a mother of 39 grown up children + my husband. Like other working mum, I never spend enough time with my kids. Thus, the only way I show my love & care is by making them breakfast during their toughest time - the exam periods.

MENU:
30th April 2010 - tuna and egg mayo sandwich
(39 kids + my husband)
4th May 2010 - french toast with honey
(only my 6 year 6 daughters)
5th May 2010 - sardine with tomato and lime in mini frech loaf
(39 kids + my husband)
6th May 2010 - chicken and green apple mayo pita
(only for my 33 year 5 kids)
10th May 2010 - chicken and green apple mayo pita
(only my 6 year 6 daughters)
11th May 2010 - fish fillet with tartar sauce in ciabata
(only my 6 year 6 daughters)

I hope they enjoyed the simple breakfast I made and they can feel the POWER of my LOVE in the exam hall...

Happy Holiday:)

1 comment:

Little Rascal said...

Again, can you please adopt me?