Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Teachers Day

Today is teachers day holiday:) Yesterday, student council board & music ambassadors arranged a series of activities for teaching & non teaching staffs. Our day started with students serving us breakfast then 'concert' in the hall. There are lots of performance by the kids & also awards to appreciate the teachers hard work for the year.

If you remember, I was crowned Ms Fun-Loving last year. This year I voted to be the Ms Easy-Going which shocked lots of people - myself, satffs & students!! This is because I'm not easy-going in fact some of my colleagues called me control freak, although I think well organised is the better choice of word. Anyway, thak you for all the votes. I love you all, muak!! This year I received a 'surprise' report book from M09405 (one of my subject class). So sweet of them spending some much time & efforts to prepare such a thoughtful gift. I'm not going to disclose the contents, all you need to know is I passed with flying colours:)
Luckyim used her artistic hands & made me this pretty bookmark. I like her idea of being environmental friendly, using recycle materials. Didn't know that Ronald is so good with origami, the rose looks so real!!Although I never teach Debra, she appreciate my present in her life (or maybe in Nobel). Thank you!!Jerlin knew that I will surely receive lots of chocolates. She gave me apple & kiwi in order to balance my un-healthy diet:) Thank you!! I really have lots of chocolates from:
AdaBernadineYu Jia (inside the lovely holder)Jia Ying & Rebecca from my boarding cluster
More sweet stuffs:
wine gum from Seo Youn
cake (not edible) from Fabia
Jun Han got me a "blind" dog which is tame enough to allow me to rest my arms whenever I used my laptop. Is really comforatble, so thoughtful!!
Barnabas gave me another new balance top.
Shu Xian from my cluster keeps her promise, she (maybe her mum) bought me a packet of konnyaku jelly powder with proper instructions (I think from her mum too). She also made me cookies.
More to come:
notes holder from Xitong
Yi Hui knows I like to be pretty all the time:)
big mug from Anqi
Chee Ying & Alexius are reminding me that my throat needs herbal teas
as I shout very often
cute crystal vase from Ryan
(i hope this is not too expensive)pen & han-made card from Lorna
(am I your guiding star?)


Not forgetting the surprise dinner organised my mentor class, M09407 at Liang Seah Street,Bugis. (I'll blog more about it once I get the photo from my class, be patient)

To all my princes & princesses:
Thank you very much for everything
Need not get me any gift, because your good academic result and excellent behaviour are the best gifts in this world
I LOVE YOU ALL:)
Happy Teachers Day
to all teachers in the world!!

3 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Happy Teacher Day!!!

Little Rascal said...

Happy Teacher's Day!
How come we don't have teacher's day here in uni....:S

bambinakong said...

Happy Teahcer's Dayto both of you!!