Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

**长长久久**

To many chinese, beside 08-08-08, today is also another special day. Thus, lots of couples choose this auspicious day to exchange vows.
While, to me, on this extraordinary day, I would like to THANK my students and colleagues from NOBEL house who has contributed full heartly to the house. Although we lost to FARADAY by 2 points during last Friday sports day, we have done our best and achieved much better result than previous years. Being the house mistress, I'm really proud of you.Many students and colleagues approached me after the event and expressed the following:
"if it didn't rain, the staffs' run and students' shooting events will be carried out then we will WIN"
"if the year 1 relay team didn't MIA then we will WIN"
"if J didn't have a false start then we will WIN"

Anyway, the result is no longer important as my fellow NOBELIANs have done their BEST.
NOBEL ROCKS!!

No comments: