Sunday, August 15, 2010

Plenty of Fun

Date: 14th August 2010
Location: Universal Studios, Resort World Singapore
Paticipants: Raymond (darling's MBA classmate), Xora (darling's MBA classmate), Alvin (Xora's husband), Alexis (Xora's sister)


The most popular spot for photo taking.
Waited for more than 30min, because they are late...
The 3 successful MBA holder
We were curios whether we can climb up the tree and take the aeroplane ride...
Our 1st group photo in front of Madagascar: A Crate Adventure (indoor river boat ride) -- openning soon.
Where's the Ogre?
Only see beauty and the beast:)
Is Alex!!
Shrek and Princess Fiona are here too!!
Not sure who is this cute boy in Far far Away Land
We just came back from Far Far Away Land.
1st experience of rock climbing.
Make sure is fully equip, safety first.
They said I climbed so fast, like little monkey!! I think because I'm not too heavy and my tiny feet fit nicely on the grips. However, I didn't reach the top:(
I shouldn't look down; I shouldn'tgive up so fast!!
Darling has a rough start but he climbed till the top.
Sweaty and bleeding...
We did it!! Wonder why Raymond's certificate is different colour??
His pet is a kind of scary.
Marty, Alex, Gloria and Melman from Madagascar.
The main street.
Another main street.
He loves jumping shoot.
After many shoots... finally, a good one!!
Xora said must take photos with all the window displays.
I love cherries
Some many chemicalsFeeling itchy??
Betty Boop!!
He wants an individual shot with Marilyn Monroe...
Nevermind...
Battlestar Gallactica: Cylon aad Battlestar Gallactica: Human are both temporarily closed.
Anyway, both of us won't take the ride -- scary!!
Their side income.
Alvin is such a joker...
Puss can't take his eyes out of me:)
Last ride of the day, Explore the Lost World.
We cut queue using the express pass...
and we are all dry...
The entrance of Ancient Egypt: Revenge of The Mummy.
Apparantly, this is the scraiest ride of the day, I nearly "chicken out" after listening to Alvin's remark (this is his second visit to Universal Studios). I ended up shut my eyes throughout the journey.
Actually, the ride is okay. The scariest part of this ride is you have no idea what's next as it is very dark..
Did you see the "UFO" on top right hand corner of the photo?!
Yup, we changed! Although the top was dry, other parts are all soaking wet!!
The 5th Avenue.
Tired, I need a seat..
Alvin is being silly again!!
and again..
He even managed to convince Raymond to join in!!
Darling was wondering whether we can use this as wedding car.. This is not bad too!
I'm not sure who he is, but I think he is very scary, so I didn't take photo with him.
I bet Alvin is more scary...
Darling shouted KFC instead of Woody Woodpecker...
Frankenstein walked to us and this is our only group photo
(front: darling, me, Raymond, Frankenstein; back: Alvin, Xora, Alexis)
Smart penguins from Madagascar: Skipper, Kowalski, Private, and Rico
Conclusion: The ticket is expensive, but each of us have 3 express passes, free (Thanks Xora)!! Also, they control the crowd each day, so we need not to wait too long for the rides. Most importantly, we have fun!! I laugh so much:)

1 comment:

-byrn- said...

seems like a really really really fun place!!! I wanna go!!!