Friday, April 30, 2010

Teacher vs Mother

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/4490110-lg.jpg
Friends and family know that I love kids. During secondary school time, I used to babysit my cousins during chinese new year or any family events. I played with them, bathed them, fed them and prepared them to bed. Besides cooking, this is another task that I enjoy doing. So, I told myself, the best job for me will be a HOUSEWIFE:)
But, due to my outgoing and hyperactive nature, I will surely be bored to death if I stay at home 24/7. So, TEACHER is the next perfect option!!
** Since I'm staying in boarding, I'm not only a teacher but also a mother of 18 daughters:)
Last year, I prepared 16 portions of brekafast to my "daughters" during the exam weeks. They surely enjoyed the food and felt the love.
Today is the first day of the exam, I preared 40 sets of tuna and egg sandwiches - my "daughters" + my ex-mentees + my "ex-daughters". I woke up at about 345am and in about 1 hour time, I realised that I have not enough filling. Thus, I drove out to the nearest 24 hours supermarket to buy 2 cans of tuna and rushed home quckily to prepare the filling and continue to make sandwiches!! Luckily, I managed to deliver all 40 sandwiches to my "sons and daugthers" doorsteps by 630am.
Although tired, is wonderful to know that the kids are going to the battle field aka exam hall with a warm tummy that full of my love:)
ALL THE BEST IN EXAM

3 comments:

Little Rascal said...

wow...i salute you, lady.

Can I live with you? Can you adopt me too???

debz said...

THNX MS KONG FOR THE BREAKFAST =D

bambinakong said...

Finally, done with all the breakfast:) For this semester...