Sunday, February 24, 2008

all Cats like Fishes

A friend of mine who I met in my previous job where seen as a Mr. Nice Guy. He is honest, hardworking, helpful.... all the good values you can think of. I'm so happy to heard that he went out for a date on the Chinese Valentine Day (the 15th day of Chinese New Year). I'm delighted to know that he is attached as he used to tell us that he has no interest in girl & might ended up become a monk. Most of us reckon that he is too good to be single!!

I was shocked when my friend told me that he was actually going out with a girl when we were working together. In fact, they have been living together & his family knew about it. I wasn't angry with him for keeping the secret... I'm mad & dissapointed as he didn't handle his relationships well. In other word, he is playing behind one's back!! He got himself into a Love Triangle & his ex is 'severely injured'.


I'm not sure how genuine is the whole story as the guy who I know is too good to commit this kind of 'crime'. However, the friend who told me the story has never lie to me & has no reason to back stab him. Maybe my mum is right, all cats like fishes *an idiom in chinese

Hubby went Indonesia for a 3 days 2 nights business trip on Wednesday. I miss him so much & I was so touched when I found a piece of lovely note underneath my pillow on that night. So good that he is back but he will be away for 3 weeks in March:(

Darling, thank you so much for taking good care of me & shower me with love daily.

3 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bambinakong said...

i have no idea know who you are thinking of & I don't know whether you know him & i won't mention the name...
bear in mind, when i said 'previous job', it can be the places i worked before utar.

kiawin said...

Just read your entry, didn't realise was such "importance".

Hmm... well... it's saddening indeed.