Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Last night, was the exam of my 1st master paper. Due to last minute preparation, I spot a few questions based on the past year papers. With all the love and support from darling, also lots of good luck from my friends, I didn't see the questions I wish to see...BAD!!

I finished answering 4 questions 30minute earlier and left the exam hall 15minute earlier. Finger cross, I can pass this paper. Another paper next Tuesday night, all the best.

Liz's sms enlightened me. She will be moving to her aunt's house pretty soon, so she is now busy packing and clearing her junk. In conjuction with that, there will be a warehouse sale in our office later where she will "sell" all her unwanted/overloaded stuffs for FREE!! Yippie:)

3 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Left earlier means can do lor

~K£cќ~ said...

SO obvious right? XDXD ... so confident until no need to check answer ... sure boleh one la ...

If our goddess can't then nobody can XDXD ... erm not trying to "chak hai" here lol ...

Anyway all the best for your remaining paper ... ^^

bambinakong said...

finish 30min earlier
check few times for 15min
then left 15min earlier
hope can pass, no hope for A