Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The God of Nature


I wish I could be the SUN,
shinning and surrounding you with warmth and brightness.

I wish I could be the clear blue SKY,
luring and tempting you to come out and play in my heart.

I wish I could be the CLOUDS,
evaporating all your sorrow and saturating myself with love for you.

I wish I could be the WIND,
whispering how much I want you and sweeping you off your feet into my arms.

I wish I could be the RAIN,
showering you with great love, tender and care,
flooding your heart and mind with thoughts and me and only me.

I wish I could be the RAIN DROPS,
dancing on your skin, giving you drops of fun and pleasure,
splashing all over you till you won’t want to ignore my presence.

I wish I could be the HILLS and MOUNTAINS,
letting my love for you climbs to the highest peak,
holding you tightly at the top of the world.

I wish I could be the RIVERS,
running deep in your mind,
flowing through your heart and then trickling down to every part of your body

I wish I could be the SEA,
wide open and never ending,
drowning you in my love.

I wish I could be the WAVES,
caressing and kissing you,
sometimes soft sometimes hard just like the waves.


I wish I could be the SNOW,
touching and giving you shiver,
making you want to hug me closely,
so close till you can listen to my heart beating faster for you.

I wish I could be the STARS,
Burning brightly non-stop,
Though at times you might not see me,
You know I’m there for you, just like the stars in the sky.

I wish I could but alas,
I realize I can never be the sun, the sky, the clouds, the wind, the raindrops, the hills and mountains,
not even the rivers, the sea, the waves, the snow or the stars.
because I can only be me,
then again it just means I try harder to keep my love happy

No comments: