Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hostel Life - GOOD!!

We went to driving range this morning as darling has not been practising his golf for many weeks and he needs to swing more as he will soon head to a proper golf course. Darling planned to hit at least 100 balls while my goal is to finish writing 6 classes of subject remarks.

While I am still writing remarks for my first class, darling claimed that he twisted his back. Initially I thought it is nothing serious as darling can still do some stretching, so I continued with my work. A few minutes after that, I realise that darling is sweating heavily & his facial expression told me that he is in great pain. Darling told me he was feeling a bit dizzy & can't sit. At that moment, I really don't know what to do & how to help him!!

As usual, the first person/couple that come into my mind, is the super helpful & reliable - Mr & Mrs Wong.
I sms Mrs wong who was in church to inform her about this so that she can tell me where is the nearest & trustworthy sinsei that we can visit. They not only gave me the sinsei contact details, they also came to my apartment with a wheelchair, drive us to the sinsei, bought us lunch & accompany us throughout the whole session which took about 2+hours!!

I enjoy staying in baording..

I enjoy the small talk with my students...
I enjoy having dinner with 300+ students & staff....
I enjoy having so many people around me, constaly showing care & concern to everyone....

Thank you Mr & Mrs Wong!! Thank you boarding!!

p.s. hope that darling will recover soon. he is feeling better, he can't bend or run but he can walk slowly

No comments: