Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too Clean?

It has been a super busy term for me -- teaching, administrative work, boarding duty etc etc. At this moment, I decided to take a short break (while waiting for the laundry) & update my blog.

I'm happy & glad to announce that my girls (16 of them) & I won the cleanest cluster for February:) Seriously, it brighten my day when the boarding master announced it last Sunday. We (or maybe just me, as the cluster mentor) set the target in January (after winning the cleanest room for January) & really excited that we (again, is only me) manage to achieve the goal in such a short period of them.
Thank you all for doing your part i.e. keeping the compound clean.
I'm so proud of cluster 2B...

Something terrible happened about 2 weeks ago...
My lovely & kind hubby wanted to help me with the house chores, he offered to mop the floor on one Friday night.

~ Cut the story short, go straight to the main point ~

Suddenly, I heard a loud BANG. First, my heart sank. Next, I saw darling lying on the toilet (shower area)!! His head hit the wall, so he felt dizzy, can't stand up... It took a while before he can walk to the living room & take a seat. The HUGE bump on his head is really scary, not forgetting the blue black on his knee.

At that moment, I asked myself
"Am I cleaning too often?"
"Should I employ an hourly paid helper?"
"Why should I bother hubby to do all the chores?"
"Am I the cause of this accident?"

Anyway, Thanks God that darling is alright.
I'm now more considerate as in I clean less & nag less... heehee!!

2 comments:

kiawin said...

I believe the bump and blue-black worth every single penny ;)

bambinakong said...

Yup... he doesn't have to do any house chores liao