Wednesday, August 13, 2008

S$75.80 -- Worth?!

Hmm...as promised, I bought pizzas for my mentees :)
They were happy to see the Shawarma Pizza, Hawaiian Classic Pizza, Singapura Special Pizza and BBQ Chicken Bonanza Pizza.

Sorry... they ate too fast, no chance for me to take picture :(

They have been behaving quite well, better compare to the begining of the term. I really wish they will continue to exhibit such good and hopefully better attitude.

I have been quite upset with their performance, I blamed myself for not spending enough quality time with them & not giving them sufficeint help. On the other hand, I was annoyed with the students who didn't appreciate my hard work & time...

Honestly, I'm not angry... just disappointed.

No matter what happen, I will continue to shower them with love, lots of love.
I pray and wish upon the stars that all my students will have excellent attitude and academic result.

Of course, S$75.80 is worth spending!!
This is because all of us have fun...

1 comment:

kiawin said...

wah wah... where's mine ;)